Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another SUNLESS SUNDAY, yuk!!!

Is there anyone out there in cyber space that is as sick and tired as I am of sunless days and cold damp nights? You go to bed when it's dark and wake up and it's still nearly dark. I have been taking vitamin D by the hand full cause there sure isn't any floating around outside. Even my dogs, usually full of frisk, are lethargic and mopping around the house. I wonder if this weather effects our animal friends as well, I think it must!

I finally decided to give the Atkins eating plan a try and did exactly as his books advised and lost a whopping 16 pounds in 14 days. I feel fantastic, full of energy and my skin looks amazing. Plus the best part besides all the other good things happening is I am never hungry. I seem to have forgotten about sweets and eating bread, my downfall is bread...OMG! Now on this next part of the plan I can add more carbs. I don't even feel like I'm on a diet so to speak. This is something anyone can live with forever, I kid you not...even eating out as much as I do.

So is everyone rushing to their TV's to see who wins the Academy Awards tonight? I could care less, it is usually the same people all the time. And who gives a crap what these women are wearing anyway? If we had their money we could dress fit to kill too! Or not! Some still look like hookers due to their lack of taste in fashion.

I am looking forward to the new show on TV called: "Undercover Boss," where the CEO of a large company goes undercover and works alongside his employees in various locations and then reports back to the home office what needs to be changed. It is an amazing show from the man on the streets point of view. So far I have seen, White Castle, The 7-11 stores, and Nationwide Sanitation. It's a great show and comes on after The Amazing Race on Sunday nights. You might want to check it out.

Lots more to talk about but it is getting late and my stomach probably thinks my throats been cut. I need some food!!!!

Have a happy, nice sunny Monday morning... Hey, I can dream, can't I???

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the sunless days. I've always said, "I don't care what the temp is or if the snow is up to the windowsills, if the sun's shinning I'm a happy camper."

    ReplyDelete