Thursday, April 15, 2010

OH NO! NOT AGAIN...

This morning I took Reeta, Rosee's sister and littermate to the vet for a thorough checkup, she seemed to be breathing harder than usual. After the initial examination it seems she also has a heart problem, and there was some fluid in her lungs. The vet has a battery of tests she will perform; so Reeta has to spend the night there. I will know more tomorrow morning. You know theres a saying that goes:

GOD NEVER GIVES US MORE THAN WE CAN HANDLE!!!

Right now I am doubting that statement. After losing my baby Rosee last Sunday just 14 days ago, I'm not sure losing Reeta too wouldn't send me round the pipe.

For those of you who believe and wouldn't mind praying for a small dog, please pray for Reeta.
I will keep you posted as I know more. Thank You...

1 comment:

  1. Charleen, I am keeping both you and Reeta in my prayers tonight. Hang in there, my friend! Sending you a Huge Hug...

    ReplyDelete