Friday, September 10, 2010

Boggled Mind today...

Well here I sit starring at the computer screen fingers on the keys with no idea what to write. I had several ideas but my hands just don't want to type what is in my head. I believe it's because my thoughts are so scrambled lately, so please bear with me as I surf through my brain for something to put down...

One, I am happy to be following my 89 year old Uncle John Thomas with his very first blog he calls VIEW FROM MY WINDOW. You can take a peek too by going to:
www.aerialrefeuler.wordpress.com/ He is an interesting, well traveled individual. He spent nearly 30 years in the United States Air Force serving his country, and he's just written a book about his experiences. Look out ladies, this silver haired gent is quite a hand full...

Next, I received the most interesting email today regarding the Australian Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd. The email stated that this man is a hero and should govern America and Canada as well. I found that quite a statement but after having read the artilce I agreed 100% and immediately went to Twitter/Facebook to spread the word. This man stood up tall and told the Muslims that if they didn't like Australia and her laws, to go somewhere else and that he would not be blackmailed the way these Muslims threats are blackmailing America and Canada and our wimpy/weak leaders. It made me sick after reading all that we have done to accomodate these interlopers into our countries. Check around on line and you should be able to find the articles. God Bless, and Bravo to KEVIN RUDD, Prime Minister of Australia...

I am not generally a person who gets involvewd in politics even though I read everything and watch the major TV stations. I do have friends where I once worked in Washington, D.C. at The Washington Times newspaper. I get a lot of scuttle-butt from friends there even before it is on the news. I am passionate about my country and hate what is being done to it by those who swore to protect it. The sooner we get rid of O'Bama and his butt kissing czars the better it will be for us all!!! That's all I am going to say about that!

The weather here in the Nevada desert has changed dramatically. It is not going above the 90's in the daytime and goes down into the 70's and 60's at night. Fall and Winter are the best months here. I look forward to those two seasons and some of early Spring, but definitely not summertime, yuk!!!

I am trying to make the best of growing older. I never thought about it much before the years began to fly by! I have been in a real funk of late when I realized I am virtually alone, my fault as I was the one to marry and move away from my girlhood home. If I died tomorrow there would be no one standing by to mourn my passing. Pretty bad when all one has to look forward to after living a very interesting, full life is to die alone. Hey don't get me wrong, hopefully there are still some good years in this old gal. Heck my mom, bless her heart, is 90 and going strong. and her sister, my Aunt June is 91. They are both the most remarkable women. Their brother is my Uncle John mentioned above.

I would love to move back to the Midwest near a lake so I can go fishing and walk in the rain. I have always missed the changing seasons...

Well for someone who didn't have anything to say, this is quite something. No wonder my friends in cyber space call me Chatty Lady...

See you all next time, and if anyone has a place in the Midwest near water let me know, I would leave here gladly in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment